These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off.
These cookies allow us to monitor traffic to our website so we can improve the performance and content of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited or how you navigated around our website.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and content. They may be set by the website or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
Gone are the days when technologists and strategists would argue about the benefits and utility of “Virtualization”. What started as a means of server consolidation, has now transformed into a driving force that has the ability to virtualize and manage an organization's entire hardware and software portfolio.
HSC has been one of the early adopters of virtualization technologies, keeping abreast of the latest innovations and actively applying them in customer projects. Our skilled network application engineers have been working closely with customer R&D teams to address some of the architectural and performance challenges faced in virtualizing core network functions.
HSC offers Virtualization services in the following categories to considerably lower the CAPEX and OPEX of service providers.
- Cloud Migration of existing systems
- developing cloud ready solutions for enterprises
- Implementation of OpenStack framework
- Cloud orchestration services
- Automation of cloud resource management
- Online/ Offline charging systems
- Subscriber Management/ Service management for mobile services
- Fault Management service
- Evaluating, streamlining and implementing changes required in the Element Management systems
- Management and Orchestration (MANO) for NFV.
- SDN applications on third party platforms
- Development of broker layer (or interworking function) for mapping of the (vendor specific) proprietary API to OpenFlow API
- definition and implementation of northbound API for configuring switching devices
- OpenFlow plugins development for different devices using OpenDayLight SDN Controller
In order to harness the full potential of virtualization, organizations must take the leap from plain vanilla consolidation to application-driven virtualization that will help seamlessly integrate the applications and infrastructure. Need help to increase the adoption of cloud based services and platforms in your enterprise?
Disclaimer: Hughes Systique shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Any other personal information (including sensitive personal information) shared by you which is not asked by Hughes Systique during registration, either mandatorily or optionally; accounts to wilful and intentional furnishing; and Hughes Systique will not be liable for breach of such information.
Do you have an upcoming project and wantus
to help speed up your time to market?