Gone are the days when technologists and strategists would argue about the benefits and utility of “Virtualization”. What started as a means of server consolidation, has now transformed into a driving force that has the ability to virtualize and manage an organization's entire hardware and software portfolio.
HSC has been one of the early adopters of virtualization technologies, keeping abreast of the latest innovations and actively applying them in customer projects. Our skilled network application engineers have been working closely with customer R&D teams to address some of the architectural and performance challenges faced in virtualizing core network functions.
HSC offers Virtualization services in the following categories to considerably lower the CAPEX and OPEX of service providers.
- Cloud Migration of existing systems
- developing cloud ready solutions for enterprises
- Implementation of OpenStack framework
- Cloud orchestration services
- Automation of cloud resource management
- Online/ Offline charging systems
- Subscriber Management/ Service management for mobile services
- Fault Management service
- Evaluating, streamlining and implementing changes required in the Element Management systems
- Management and Orchestration (MANO) for NFV.
- SDN applications on third party platforms
- Development of broker layer (or interworking function) for mapping of the (vendor specific) proprietary API to OpenFlow API
- definition and implementation of northbound API for configuring switching devices
- OpenFlow plugins development for different devices using OpenDayLight SDN Controller
In order to harness the full potential of virtualization, organizations must take the leap from plain vanilla consolidation to application-driven virtualization that will help seamlessly integrate the applications and infrastructure. Need help to increase the adoption of cloud based services and platforms in your enterprise?
Disclaimer: Hughes Systique shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Any other personal information (including sensitive personal information) shared by you which is not asked by Hughes Systique during registration, either mandatorily or optionally; accounts to wilful and intentional furnishing; and Hughes Systique will not be liable for breach of such information.
Do you have an upcoming project and wantus
to help speed up your time to market?