HSC’s Intelligent Monetization Platform (IMP) is a powerful solution that collects and co-relates data from multiple sources to provide Brick-and-Mortar retailers with meaningful insights that enables them to understand customers’ behavior inside the stores.
It focuses on delivering measurable outcomes that retailers care about and helps them fuse multiple customer data points, such as demographics, purchase behavior, in-store journey analytics & a variety of relevant attributes, and correlate these massive volumes of data to identify the key trends over a period.
HSC’s IMP provides retailers with monetization opportunities through personalized in-store customer engagement through contextual and location-aware reach outs. The system also empowers the retailers by predicting parameters to manage their resources well in advance.
• Gain insights on what kind of customers visit the stores, what has been their preferences, what they do online while in-store and understand traffic trends in the store to manage resources in an optimized manner
• Deciphers products’ likability and promotions effectiveness, not just based on sales data alone but also co-relating it with customers’ location data
• Measure the effectiveness of different areas/sections inside the store and get the best in-store location to run promotions (static or digital Signage) for maximum exposure as well as revenue
• Get enabled for better decision making in terms of product placement and store layout after having known the most common path taken by customers during their journey in the store
• Increase the conversion rate by reaching out to the in-store customers in real-time with contextual offers
• Convert passerby users to engaged users through dynamic promotions via digital signage
• IMP prepares retailers in advance with its strong Prediction engine. Retailers get accurate footfall forecast from the system which considers multiple factors like weather, holidays, and festival seasons
Disclaimer: Hughes Systique shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Any other personal information (including sensitive personal information) shared by you which is not asked by Hughes Systique during registration, either mandatorily or optionally; accounts to wilful and intentional furnishing; and Hughes Systique will not be liable for breach of such information.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off.
These cookies allow us to monitor traffic to our website so we can improve the performance and content of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited or how you navigated around our website.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and content. They may be set by the website or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.